Does your Virteom powered website use info boxes to display information about your services? Are you stuck trying to use the editor but confused why you can't change the content within the box? Well, wonder no more. This follow along article explains how you can change the photo, text, button and link that is within these infoboxes.
Obviously enough, you need to be logged in to edit the infoboxes. So, go to yourwebsite.com/virteom.
Now that you're logged in, you'll be greeted by your homepage.
In top black Navigation click on Manager
In the left hand panel Website Tools you'll see a item listed as Modules. Click on it.
On the left you should see a dropdown of all the modules (or commonly known as plugins) that are installed on your website. They also display on the right hand side.
1. From the menu select Info Boxes.
Here you'll see your inventory of Info Boxes that you have on your site. Allowing you to add, edit and delete info boxes on your Virteom powered website.
2. To add a new Info Box click "Add New" at the top of the page
Everything about adding a New Info Box is pretty self explanitory. Once you get to this page you'll need to fill in the following information:
1. Title: This is
2. Rich Text Editor: this area allows you to type in the detailed description (or the info) you want to put inside the box.
3. Display order: The numeric number that represents the order this box will display on the corresponding page
4. Page(s) this shows up on: Choose what page(s) your infobox will show up on
5. Select page to link to: The page the visitor will be taken to once they click on the box
Or URL: Or type in a URL if the destination is somewhere other than a page on your website.
6. Image upload: Browse File: Search your computer for the image you want to upload to your Info Box. Please be aware of the Image Size displayed for your Info Box. Also optimize your image for web before uploading.
7. Upload Now: Once you've chosen your image from your destop, click 'Upload Now' to upload the image to the Info Box.
8. Save: Don't forget to save your Info Box!
To edit an info box on you Virteom powered website, follow the steps outlined above and click on the 'Edit' button next to the inventory item yo wish to edit.
Looking up at the Adding New Info Box items (1-8) you can edit any of the items. Adding the info box to any pages, or uploading a new picture by 'Browsing' for a new photo on your computer, clicking 'Upload Now' and then 'Save'.
To delete an Info Box, go back to the Inventory screen, and click on 'Delete'.
You'll be prompted with a screen ensuring you want to delete the item.
Of course, if you have any questions or can't see info boxes displayed on your page contact a Virteom expert today and we'll be happy to help you!