Assuming you already have your Ad Groups created and your Ads in that group created along with your conversions you would simply click on the "Tools" option on the top menu.
You may have many conversions in this list. Select the one you want to use. In our sample we only have one.
1. Grab the "google_conversion_id" number
2. Grab the "google_converstion_label string
<img height=”1” width=”1” style=”border-style:none;” alt=”” src=”//www.googleadservices.
Then copy the above code to place into the Virteom platform...
Log into your Virteom admin. Click on the "Forms" button to prepare code placement.
Select a form from the list of forms on your website to place the conversion code into. Click "Edit" next to the form.
After you hit save, your're done! Google conversions code will now start tracking anytime someone fills out this form or any other form on Virteom that you place the code. It's that simple!
• The Conversion ID changes for each client
• The Conversion Label changes for each form
• Be extremely careful as to not delete or add anything to the code
• Save Save Save