One of the newest features found within your Virteom powered website is the ability for you to add a social share image to any and every site page. This means that when any page of your website is shared on a social media platform, the image that accompanies the post is one that you choose.
Social share images play a large role in the number of engagements your posts or others' posts linking to your website receive. It can impact a viewer's decision to click the post, view the page to find out more, and can ultimately result in new business for you.
This new feature is important for several reasons. You now have the ability to control the social share image for every page of your website to ensure that it's the best reflection of your company and the content overall. You can set the image so that it follows your brand guidelines and captures your audience's attention, making them want to visit the website page every time! Updating the social share image is the simplest way to guarantee that your website, blog posts, and site pages present beautifully on any social media platform across the board.
To make edits to your website, you'll need to log-in first:
Once you're logged in:
1. Click "Site Pages" from the top gray menu.
2. Select the page you want to edit and click the pencil icon to edit the page.
1. Once you're on the page you want to add a social share image for, click "Page Settings" in the top gray menu.
2. Click "MetaData" and scroll down past "meta description" and "meta keywords" to find the Social Share Image uploading area seen below.
3. After uploading your desired image, be sure to click "Save Image" and save the page before navigating to the next page you'd like to add a social share image to.